Today I am flying solo. I am Maverick and my wing-man Ice Man is out running errands, so beware!
- · Spike
- · The kid with no food
- · WOLF – New Cover art! Made by Big Daddy
- · Big Daddy has his own FB page, wants to meet everyone so search Dayv Caraway and friend request him.
- · Romantic Times article discussing “Audio vs Print”. Thank you Eva!
- · KMQ has a killer guest line-up: Rachel Kramer Bussel, Jade A. Waters, Lucy Felthouse, Zander Vyne, Donna George Storey, Raziel Moore, Tamsin Flowers and Allen Dusk! Woo!
- · It is June! And that means, Happy Pride Month! To celebrate Cleis Press has put together a new twitter account called OutWriters. We are celebrating what it means to be an LGBTQ author by tweeting our small sentiments and including the hashtag, #OutWriters. https://twitter.com/OutWriters
- · Brenda Knight has just gotten back home to Berkley from New York and the Book Expo. So cool to see “The Sexy Librarian’s Big Book of Erotica” up there on her display
board! Welcome back Brenda!
- · There was a little seed growing in the back of my head and I have been gnashing my teeth over it for a couple of weeks now.
- · (PH# 202-810-KISS) I do want comments or VM’s.
- · From Lisabet Sarai: “A few months ago, inspired by one of my blog posts here, Donna George Storey challenged ERWA followers to take the NWWTHYW challenge. “NWWTHYW” stands for “National Write Whatever The Hell You Want”. We declared March to be NWWTHYW month at ERWA and even established a special blog page for people to share their experiences.”
- · Mia Martina’s Podcast “I Want Your Sex”. Her story with the punching.
- · The story I wanted to keep. (Not telling which, I want to see if you can identify when you read it.)
- · Question: Does point of view decide on a non-consent/consent story’s acceptance?
- · Lurid Listeners (men & women) love what I put out! So, I’m confused. Is it because women are more sensitive to the animal sex side of men than they are willing to admit? What about men and non-consent/consent stories from either prospective?
- · Smut novels: Leading guy objectifies woman until she is nothing but tits, lips and ass! The girl always falls for him! Anais Nin: “Delta of Venus” and her story, “The Hungarian Adventurer”.
- · This is more of a ranting-research episode. Thinking out loud, wondering. Need answers =) Stirring up controversy, lol! Seriously, though- I want to understand this whole “non-consent/consent” phenomenon.
- I read the “Table of Contents” for “The Sexy Librarian’s Big Book of Erotica”